Welcome to Menifee County!
- UPDATE: The Christmas Parade scheduled for Friday night has been rescheduled for Saturday night, December 7 at 6 pm. Line-Up begins at 5 p.m. Pick up your parade entry froms at the Chamber offices or here. The line-up is below:
- Clark Energy Building for Emergency Vehicles, the Grand Marshal and Floats
- Bethel Baptist Church for old cars, trucks, tractors, and ATVs
- Old Medical Center for the Shriners
- New Medical Center for horses and horse-drawn wagons
- Frenchburg Baptist Church for all walkers, pets, banners, and bicycles
Nestled between the Cave Run Lake and the Red River Gorge, Menifee County, Kentucky, offers breathtaking natural beauty and a strong community. Go for a hike or rock climbing at the Gorge and fishing at the like, or just take a drive along the ridges to see the clifflines. Or come see us during the annual Menifee Mountain Memories Festival or other events throughout the year. Come find out why Menifee County is the Natural Place to Be!